- How Many Movies Has Leo Dicaprio Been In?
- The Films of Leonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Best Movies
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Worst Movies
- The Greatest Leonardo DiCaprio Performances
- The Most Disappointing Leonardo DiCaprio Movies
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Most Memorable Roles
- The Best Leonardo DiCaprio Characters
- The Worst Leonardo DiCaprio Characters
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Upcoming Movies
Use this list of all Leo Dicaprio movies to answer the question, “How many movies has Leo Dicaprio been in?”
Checkout this video:
How Many Movies Has Leo Dicaprio Been In?
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor, producer, and environmentalist. He has starred in many movies, including Titanic, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Django Unchained. As of 2020, Leonardo DiCaprio has been in 56 movies.
The Films of Leonardo DiCaprio
With an impressive career spanning over two decades, Leonardo DiCaprio has starred in some of the most memorable films of our time. From early roles in hits like “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” and ” Romeo + Juliet” to more recent blockbusters like “The Revenant” and “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” DiCaprio has cemented his place as one of Hollywood’s biggest stars.
But just how many movies has Leo been in? Including both big screen and television roles, the answer is a whopping 74! Here’s a look at all of the films that Leonardo DiCaprio has appeared in throughout his illustrious career.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Best Movies
Since his feature film debut in 1991’s “Critters 3,” Leonardo DiCaprio has starred in more than 40 movies. While he’s best known for his dramatic roles, he’s also appeared in a number of comedies and thrillers throughout his career. Here are 10 of the best movies Leo has starred in, ranked according to critics.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Worst Movies
Leo Dicaprio is one of the most popular and successful actors of our time, with a string of hit movies under his belt. However, even the best actors have a few stinkers in their filmography, and Leo is no exception. Here are some of his worst movies, according to critics.
The Greatest Leonardo DiCaprio Performances
There’s no doubt that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the greatest actors of our generation. He’s been in some amazing movies, and has given some truly iconic performances. But just how many movies has he actually been in?
The answer might surprise you – Leonardo DiCaprio has actually only been in 36 movies! That might seem like a lot, but when you compare it to other actors with similar careers, it’s actually quite low. For example, Johnny Depp has been in 74 movies, and Tom Hanks has been in 85.
So what are the greatest Leonardo DiCaprio performances? Here are our top 5:
1. The Revenant – This was an intense and harrowing movie, and Leonardo DiCaprio gave an absolutely incredible performance as Hugh Glass, a frontiersman who is left for dead after a bear attack.
2. The Wolf of Wall Street – This is one of DiCaprio’s most famous roles, and for good reason. He was absolutely electric as Jordan Belfort, a Wall Street stockbroker who engages in rampant corruption and fraud.
3. Titanic – Yes, Titanic is a bit of a clichéd choice, but there’s no denying that DiCaprio was great in it. He played Jack Dawson, a poor artist who falls in love with a rich girl (Kate Winslet) on the ill-fated ship.
4. Django Unchained – In this Quentin Tarantino movie, DiCaprio played Calvin Candie, a sadistic plantation owner who keeps slaves for the purpose of fighting them to the death. It was a truly chilling performance.
5. Inception – In this mind-bending sci-fi thriller, DiCaprio played Cobb, an “extractor” who enters people’s dreams and extracts information from their subconscious mind. It’s one of his most complex and fascinating roles.
The Most Disappointing Leonardo DiCaprio Movies
TheMost Disappointing Leonardo DiCaprio Movies
We all know and love Leonardo DiCaprio, but even the most talented actors can have a few stinkers in their filmography. Here are Leo’s most disappointing movies.
This 2004 Martin Scorsese drama about Howard Hughes was lauded by critics, but Leo’s performance was surprisingly flat. He was nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar for his work, but he didn’t manage to win either award.
This 2008 drama about a married couple struggling to find happiness in the suburbs was a major disappointment, both commercially and critically. Leo’s co-star, Kate Winslet, gave a much stronger performance, and the film was quickly forgotten.
The Wolf of Wall Street
This 2013 black comedy about Jordan Belfort, a corrupt stockbroker, was one of Leo’s most divisive films. Some loved it, others found it too long and vulgar. It’s certainly not one of his best movies.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Most Memorable Roles
Since his breakout role in 1993’s “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape,” Leonardo DiCaprio has been a Hollywood mainstay, appearing in over 40 films. Although he’s best known for his work in dramas, DiCaprio has also appeared in comedies, thrillers, and even period pieces. Here are some of his most memorable roles.
-Gilbert Grape in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” (1993)
-Johnny Depp in “Donnie Brasco” (1997)
-Toby Grant in “The Man in the Iron Mask” (1998)
-Jay Gatsby in “The Great Gatsby” (2013)
-Jordan Belfort in “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013)
-Calvin Candie in “Django Unchained” (2012)
The Best Leonardo DiCaprio Characters
It is no secret that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best actors of his generation. He has played some truly iconic roles in some unforgettable films. Here are some of the best Leonardo DiCaprio characters:
1. Jack Dawson in Titanic (1997)
2. Jay Gatsby in The Great Gatsby (2013)
3. Calvin Candie in Django Unchained (2012)
4. Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
5. Hugh Glass in The Revenant (2015)
The Worst Leonardo DiCaprio Characters
It’s no secret that Leonardo DiCaprio is one of Hollywood’s most sought-after actors. He’s starred in some of the most successful and acclaimed movies of the past two decades, and his performances have earned him multiple awards and nominations.
But for every great DiCaprio role, there seems to be at least one dud. The actor has played some truly awful characters over the years, and while he’s usually able to rise above the material, there are some roles that even he can’t save.
Here are some of the worst Leonardo DiCaprio characters:
-Calvin Candie in Django Unchained
-Jay Gatsby in The Great Gatsby
-Teddy Daniels in Shutter Island
-Cobb in Inception
-Frank Abagnale Jr. in Catch Me If You Can
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Upcoming Movies
Leonardo DiCaprio is an Academy Award-winning actor who has starred in some of the most popular movies of the past two decades. He is currently filming a new movie, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” which is set to be released in 2019. In addition to this, he has several other movies in development that are set to be released in the next few years.